 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1983
    RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98 —Bogdan Udrea
   Hello folks. Just got my RIS2.0 from Target and installed the Lego GUI based thing. I've also installed legOS in Win98 and linux and I'm getting ready to start hacking but I have a few questions. (1) Does anybody have experience with the USB tower (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98 —Michael Collins
   Hey, I have the same question! I've been driving myself crazy for the last few days trying to find some information on the subject. I sent an e-mail to Markus Noga, the author of LegOS and he said it doesn't support USB, only serial. I cant even (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98 —Juergen Stuber
   (...) There are some japanese guys that did USB support for NQC under windows, it's rather simple (essentially open a device with a particular name). Under Linux it is just not clear how easy it is until somebody tries. (...) Here (France & Germany) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)