 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1985
1984  |  1986
Subject:
Convert NQC to legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 02:01:01 GMT

I have been thinking about how to convert NQC program to legOS program when
I found standard firmware only supports 8 levels output, but legOS can
support 255 levels.
I wanted to write the converting software by myself, but I don't have enough
time to do it, does anyone agree my idea and make it? I think it will be
very useful and practical.

Br
Zhengrong