 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1985
    Convert NQC to legOS —Zhengrong Zang
   I have been thinking about how to convert NQC program to legOS program when I found standard firmware only supports 8 levels output, but legOS can support 255 levels. I wanted to write the converting software by myself, but I don't have enough time (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Convert NQC to legOS —Dean Husby
   (...) If it could take an NQC program and convert it, ready to go, into LegOS. That would be very cool. Many of us just don't understand C very well and to be able to just tweak our progs for the better power and speed would be very welcome. But (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)