 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1984
    Re: RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98 —Michael Collins
   Hey, I have the same question! I've been driving myself crazy for the last few days trying to find some information on the subject. I sent an e-mail to Markus Noga, the author of LegOS and he said it doesn't support USB, only serial. I cant even (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98 —Juergen Stuber
   (...) There are some japanese guys that did USB support for NQC under windows, it's rather simple (essentially open a device with a particular name). Under Linux it is just not clear how easy it is until somebody tries. (...) Here (France & Germany) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)