 Robotics / NXT / 94
Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:55:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Tue, August 22, 2006 2:32 pm, Jordan Bradford wrote:
The NXT Robot Swarm has been scheduled for Saturday at 12:30 in Junior Ballroom
3

but I think we'll be plenty busy just getting the NXTs to talk to each
other.

Jordan,

Sorry to tell you this, but getting NXTs to talk to each other isn't going to take
very long.  Of course, figuring out what to say may take a bit.

People should be able to bring almost any NXT robot, and we'll be able to get them
to communicate.  Even a couple line-following robots can talk to each other...
(sorry, that's a different event)  :)

Also, I'll have my laptop w/bluetooth.

Steve

I meant busy in the context of the other subthread in this thread, in which
people proposed hacking a way around the master-slave restrictions.

But still, that's good news, so we'll have to think of some stuff for the robots
to do that will be interesting.