 Robotics / 27557 (+5)
  PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

OK, I had to post this in rtl because I confess the main inspiration for this was watching Ian's amazing LEGO industrial P&P automations over the years. This isn't nearly as fast as his, but it's the first time I've captured a motion I really like, (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Help vintage 1093 Interface A

Hi Dino, (...) probably yes, the interface is simply TTL I/O according to this site: (URL) that I have no personal experience with this, use at your own risk. Jürgen (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

Nice work again Brian, It is a nice action, is it accelerating? or fixed speed?, reminds me of a bird.. perhaps Peck'n'Place... :) I noticed you have a calibration with a limit switch under the 'place' rack, are your Pick racks also calibrated or (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

(...) Doh being blind it did move on... (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

(...) Yes, the motion reminds me a a bird as well sometimes. The speed of the arm motions is under program control - it will slow down smoothly as it approaches the target position, for instance, and some movements are set to accelerate & (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact