 Robotics / 27558
Re: Help vintage 1093 Interface A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:02:49 GMT

Hi Dino,

"samurai74" <baldi_nospam_@venus.it> writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Dino Baldi wrote:

I need your help concerning the vintage 1093 Interface A.
I found the 9750 version, with no interface cable and no software :-(

Is possible to build-up a parallel cable for PC ?

probably yes, the interface is simply TTL I/O according to this site:

http://www.isodomos.com/Lego-Sets/1093.html

Note that I have no personal experience with this, use at your own risk.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/