 Robotics / 27559
Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:48:54 GMT

Nice work again Brian,

It is a nice action, is it accelerating? or fixed speed?, reminds me of a bird..
perhaps Peck'n'Place... :)

I noticed you have a calibration with a limit switch under the 'place' rack, are
your Pick racks also calibrated or fixed relative positions? if not maybe there
is room for another sensor on the base that rotates with the arm?

Also how are you detecting the last brick? it seems in the vid that it is using
an assumed number of bricks rather than detection, I noticed this when it
dropped the blue brick it did not move on but returned to the same rack.

Is this NXT-G still? (I know its your preference)

Its a very nice project I would be keen to see some closer pics/instructions

Regards,

Mike