 Robotics / 27560
Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Hatton wrote:
Also how are you detecting the last brick? it seems in the vid that it is using
an assumed number of bricks rather than detection, I noticed this when it
dropped the blue brick it did not move on but returned to the same rack.

Mike

Doh being blind it did move on...