 Robotics / 27562 (+5)
  2D sound localizing robot

Here is our new sound localizing robot called Nic_3. It is capable of fixing the azimuth of a sound source that is located in the horizontal plane. The localizing process is done using the stereo audio amplifier that we already used with Nic_1 and (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Go Team Hassenplug! PSumo at Brickfair

Congrats to Steve Hassenplug on the mention at (URL) Programmable Sumo Robots with LEGO MINDSTORMS at Brickfair For all the details see (URL) Tormod Askildsen (Head of LEGO Community Development) got in on the action :) RFID Sensors available at (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Go Team Hassenplug! PSumo at Brickfair

(...) That's very cool!! Almost like using pre-programmed building blocks in a computer (like Visual-Orieneted Programming), but instead..on cards! How cool would it be for TLG to see "NXT motion packs" like trading cards? TLG could make an NXT (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

Hi all, If your RIS 2.0 freezes under Windows XP when it tries to detect the USB IR tower, install this patch : (URL) View this message in context: (URL) from the LEGO Robotics mailing list archive at Nabble.com. (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Help locating RIS 2.0 and updating from 1.5

Hi all, My Mindstorms kit has been gathering dust for sometime but I just unpacked it (my daughter is now old enough to join in). However I'm having loads of grief trying to run it under XP. I read that RIS2.0 supports XP and the brick can be (...) (16 years ago, 7-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact