 Robotics / 27566
27565  |  27567
Subject:
Help locating RIS 2.0 and updating from 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:33:43 GMT

Hi all,
My Mindstorms kit has been gathering dust for sometime but I just unpacked
it (my daughter is now old enough to join in).  However I'm having loads of
grief trying to run it under XP.  I read that RIS2.0 supports XP and the
brick can be flashed with RIS 2.0 with the more powerful instruction.
However I can't find a RIS2.0 CD.  I tried Lego,  but they couldn't supply
one.

Does anyone know how/where I can get RIS 2.0?

Cheers... Martin