 Robotics / 26835
Re: RCX controlled GBC train drawbridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:46:46 GMT

On the other hand, why would the bridge need to carry balls at all? Just put the
bridge on the section of track that separates the reliable modules from the
unreliable modules' loop.

But I suppose if the bridge does nothing at all with balls (not directly,
anyway), then it's not technically a ball contraption. :)