 Robotics / 26832
Re: RCX controlled GBC train drawbridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Brost wrote:
That was sort of my thought.  The thing that has been stopping me is what to do
when the bridge is lifted.

You'd need a hopper to store balls that arrive while the bridge is raised. You
could probably rig a gate/door onto it that is open when the bridge is down and
closed when the bridge is up. Or the entire hopper could tilt backwards with the
bridge deck so no balls can exit it until the bridge goes back down. That's
probably even easier.