 Robotics / 26233
Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:29:31 GMT

On Fri, July 7, 2006 4:04 pm, Dave Hurley wrote:
I have three designs on paper for leaky bucket modules.  The basic version of
what I had in mind was a simple large hopper to receive balls from either the
faster modules, the train, or both.  The output would be a simple lifter, which
was run on a controller, much like you described.

<<http://www.greatballcontraption.com/images/leaky_bucket.jpg>>

David,

Sorry I can't explain this very well, but the leaky bucket will not provide an
acceptable interface between the fast & slow modules, like you're suggesting.

Steve