 Robotics / 22815
Re: Smart Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 03:20:18 GMT

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:I3r1Ez.1wGL@lugnet.com...
After reading Dave Koudys' <http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=22779
conversation> with fellow RTL'ers about installing a DCC decoder directly
into a
Technic motor, I became inspired to actually build such a beast:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=906503
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/markril/RCX/DCCMotor/thumb/dccmotor5.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Crossposted to lugnet.parts.mod -
Mmmmmmmm, modding goodness!