 Robotics / 22088
Re: Balancing robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:18:03 GMT

I built a Legway clone using two standard lego light sensors, both pointing
down, one on the front one on the back. Control was via a PID type
algorithm. The actual
control wasn't that robust and only worked well in a darkened room but
it did balance and I could get it to spin on the spot. I don't have the
code to hand at the moment but this is a basic pseudo listing.

Hi Allen,

Could you post the actual code and perhaps a photograph of your robot, I want to
try that for a while and it would eliminate some fiddling!

TIA,

Philo