 Robotics / 22087
Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:42:53 GMT

I bought one new 10 or 11/2003; SN is 766128.

Rand

"Dick Swan" <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
I wonder how many Mindstorms have been sold? Assuming serial numbers
(S/N) are assigned sequentially might give a good indication.

I have a RCX 1.0 S/N 022751 purchased when Mindstorms first came out.
And I have a a RCX 2.0 (S/N 591822) obtained when they were introduced
(early 2001?).

Anyone care to report the S/N of a recently purchased 2.0?

Dick Swan