 Robotics / 22139
Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:45:12 GMT

RCX 1.0: 153949
RCX 2.0: 742387

I bought the RCX 2.0 directly from the LegoStore, sometimes in
December 2003.

Jean

Jim wrote:

Until now 723544 was the highest num on my list

shameless plug:
http://www.jameswest.com/lego/rcx_owners/

with 000760 being the lowest.

Jim West
www.jameswest.com

The box said Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux.