 Robotics / 20718
Re: Wheels, Tyres and Tractions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 14:12:49 GMT

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HErz5u.1uKs@lugnet.com...
Hi Paul,

maybe you could add the bar with the traction on sand :)

Sure, if you clean my Lego after the test ;o))

philo
send me all your bricks
i'll keep them very clean i promisse :))

More seriously, the true problem here is to get a consistant test: a piece
of wood is not affected by previous runs, sand is !

yeah of course!!!
but i thought about the box with sand
which will be lined up after every trial
if the sand wouldn't be lined up the long jumpers couldn't jump

br
pixel