 Robotics / 20693
Re: Wheels, Tyres and Tractions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 16:37:47 GMT

I think that carpet hair would have to be fairly long to get that pinching
effect - but then it might work...
Not easy to set up though !

Philo

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Krieg writes:
Thank you for posting that!  A useful resource.  I have thought about having 2
narrow tires at an angle so that they almost meet at the ground.  My thought is
that they might increase traction by sort of pinching the carpet pile.  Thanks
again.
Best regards,
            Paul