 Robotics / 20618
Re: how can I get "manual" input into my RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 03:46:35 GMT

You could also use the Mindstorms Remote Control, which can send Messages 1, 2
and 3. As with touch sensors, you need to use a combination of messages to create
6 separate inputs. (I recall an old thread on this exploring many encoding schemes.)

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I am working on a model that requires me being able to send 6 different
inputs into my program