 Robotics / 20577
Re: how can I get "manual" input into my RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I am working on a model that requires me being able to send 6 different
inputs into my program (each will then trigger a motor in either forward or
reverse for a set amount of time). I might be able to get away with only 4
inputs if I get rid of one of the motors (I have some ideas on how to do
that) but I still gotta find an easy way to get the inputs in there in the
first place...

Rotation sensor?  That seems to be the easiest way to record motion, if that's
what you're trying to do.  I bet you could probably make a pretty interesting
joystick using a couple of rotation sensors, too.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com