 Robotics / 20575
20574  |  20576
Subject:
how can I get "manual" input into my RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:09:01 GMT

I am working on a model that requires me being able to send 6 different
inputs into my program (each will then trigger a motor in either forward or
reverse for a set amount of time). I might be able to get away with only 4
inputs if I get rid of one of the motors (I have some ideas on how to do
that) but I still gotta find an easy way to get the inputs in there in the
first place...