 Publishing / Brick Journal / 6

Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:

   BrickJournal

Awesome! Stupendous! Bravo! Really nice job. I’ve downloaded the first issue and gotten 20 pages into it, and it’s hard to put it down (though I really do need to be working at the moment!).

My only regret is that it’s just a PDF -- I can’t comfortably read this, nor can I leave it lying around for my wife to pick up and flip through. (No, there’s no hope of her browsing the PDF.) Where can I buy a printed copy? Can anyone recommend some sort of print-on-demand service that would do this justice without costing an arm and a leg? (Where each limb is, say, ten bucks or so?)

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work, and thanks for this important contribution to the community. I really hope it thrives.

Best,
– Joe

Re: A new project...