 Publishing / 4786
Re: MOCpages is back online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:17:40 GMT

Hey Sean,

Welcome back and also congratulations on your recent marriage. It’s great that MOCpages will be back up and running. As Mat said, I can’t help with programming but I’m sure that many AFOLs like myself would be happy to chip in some money if needed.

One thing, you might want to talk to Kevin about the future of Brickshelf. There’s a note on Brickshelf encouraging people to migrate their files to Maj.com, and in this post Kevin says that Brickshelf will stay up “for the forseeable future, though performance may be limited and new uploads may be disabled at some point.” Given the close tie between the two sites (I’m sure 99% of the images on MOCpages are hosted on Brickshelf), perhaps if you and Kevin are both contemplating new servers etc, there might be a shared solution.

Bruce