 Publishing / 4789
Re: MOCpages is back online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:10:10 GMT

Great to see that it is back on-line. When I bought a digital camera in May I looked forward to putting some of my MOCs on MOCpages, since it is very easy to add a little info on the MOC. One of the nice things is also the quick feedback from other users. Sadly it was off-line.

The feed-back is also one of MOCpages more annoying points. It is hard to figure out what makes a certain MOC appreciated or not. Of course opinions differ, but often rather awful MOCs are rated very highly while for some unfathomable reason other MOCs (often rather nice ones in my opinion, and I’m not just talking about my Ford F150 FX4 ;-) ) are rated rather badly. Ideas anyone?

Regards, Ralph

BTW my page on MOCpages:

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/2168

In lugnet.announce.mocpages, Sean Kenney wrote:
   Hello everyone...

MOCpages is back online as of this afternoon (01-Aug 2005). I feel terrible about the horrendous downtime. I’m sorry I haven’t replied to anyone’s messages asking what was going on -- I literally have been out of the country (and without much computer access) for over 3 months.

snip

Thanks, Sean - - - MOCpages Administrator sean@mocpages.com