 Pirates / 573
Re: New little soldier dudes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 03:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lance Scott writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Gentlemen,

Since the new castle has arrived in Oztrailya this week, and I have found
myself rather enamoured with the little soldier dudes (the good guys), and
the king, I will need some details before I can include them in my little
nook of the Legoverse.

Thank you gentlemen, helpful as always. Special thanks to Jeff Johnston for
dropping in.

At this stage I'm thinking Richard II (1367 - 1400)

http://obriencastle.com/RichardII.html

He seems to be in the zone, rather bloody, and have disappeared (hey hey)
under mysterious circumstances at a young age.

The only Edwin I can find is a bit early (600s), and I have just never liked
Henry V.

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going.....