 Pirates / 567

Subject:
New little soldier dudes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:42:38 GMT

Gentlemen,

Since the new castle has arrived in Oztrailya this week, and I have found
myself rather enamoured with the little soldier dudes (the good guys), and
the king, I will need some details before I can include them in my little
nook of the Legoverse.

It seems to me that the King of England, around the 12th century sometime,
was going over to France for some exceedingly important reason, got caught
up in some sort of temporal rift (I mean they happen all the time in Trek,
why not the English channel, what?), and ended up arriving in 19th century
Port Block. Obviously the garrison, being at the service of the King of
England, would, in reasonably short order, find themselves at the 12C king's
disposal.  You never know, the king might even commandeer every ship he can
find, and sally forth to Great Brickain to claim his birthright.  Are you
ready for this Tony? Imagine what the nineteenth and twentieth centuries
might have been like if England had been under the command of a 12th century
house.

Hey hey, this could be fun.

In any event, I am hoping someone can date the attractive headwear of the
new little soldier dudes, and make a pithy suggestion or two as to a bloody
strong king of the period (and by that I mean strong and bloody - I don't
need any .generals to go dumping on me about swearing again ;-)  I know I
could ask over in castle, but I fear I might be deluged with detail, and
lets face it, my histories are not long on officially sanctioned detail.  I
find the odd fact here and there to be ample.

That's probably a lesson for life actually.

Any thoughts?

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving (to new and larger
accommodations)
Do adjust your set.

Re: New little soldier dudes