 Pirates / 573
  Re: New little soldier dudes

(...) Thank you gentlemen, helpful as always. Special thanks to Jeff Johnston for dropping in. At this stage I'm thinking Richard II (1367 - 1400) (URL) seems to be in the zone, rather bloody, and have disappeared (hey hey) under mysterious (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New little soldier dudes

On Tue, 8 Feb 2000, Richard Parsons (<FpLDEK.60t@lugnet.com>) wrote at 03:23:08 (...) Oohhh! You wanted a *real* king. Well, I quite like the sound of Edwin Who Didn't Turn Up, so he may well turn up in a castle in Great Brickain somewhere. (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)