 Pirates / 4225
Re: MOC - It's a slice of the Pirate's Life for Me! (A Pirate Vignette!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   It’s a slice of the Pirate’s Life for Me!

Pretty cool! Spotlighted.

   A Pirate Vignette!!

On an 8 x 8 base!

   I like it a lot! Seldom has so much been captured on an 8x8 base...

This raises a question in my mind... (1) is it just the base that has to conform? I have seen several vignettes now that have figures or things sticking out beyond the confines of the base... this one takes that to new heights (er, widths).

1- I’m not sure WHO I am asking the question of, since there is no formal vignette approval board etc, (2), but I did want to ask and see what people think. After all, maybe I could put my whole mountain on an 8x8 base and call it a vignette??? ...that doesn’t seem right somehow.

2 - thank goodness for that!