 Pirates / 4219

Subject:
MOC - It's a slice of the Pirate's Life for Me! (A Pirate Vignette!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:45:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It’s a slice of the Pirate’s Life for Me!

A Pirate Vignette!!

On an 8 x 8 base!

the gallery at:

A MOC by Kurt Baty

enjoy

Re: MOC - It's a slice of the Pirate's Life for Me! (A Pirate Vignette!!)
   It’s a slice of the Pirate’s Life for Me!

A Pirate Vignette!!
Snip

Thanks for sharing, Kurt! There have been other pirate vignettes, but you’ve surely taken it to the next level (er,.. deck). I like how that one pirate remains to hold on to his grog while in his bunk.

It would be neat to see someone make a full-sized ship with several connecting vignettes... maybe call it the “HMS Vigtoria”?

Arrrr!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Re: MOC - It's a slice of the Pirate's Life for Me! (A Pirate Vignette!!)