 Pirates / 4222
Re: MOC - It's a slice of the Pirate's Life for Me! (A Pirate Vignette!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 03:57:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   It’s a slice of the Pirate’s Life for Me!

A Pirate Vignette!!
Snip

Thanks for sharing, Kurt! There have been other pirate vignettes, but you’ve surely taken it to the next level (er,.. deck). I like how that one pirate remains to hold on to his grog while in his bunk.

not bunk, hammock (I used 522 MdStone Minifig Accessory Cape Cloth)

I’am sure he say something like

“Yea keen ha-v-it (he’s grog globet) when yea pry et frum me co-old dead hand!”

It would be neat to see someone make a full-sized ship with several connecting vignettes... maybe call it the “HMS Vigtoria”?

I prefer structural integrity, in my ships; ;^)

Arrrr!

Arrrgh!, to you too!

thanks for the comments!!

kurt