 Pirates / 4221
Re: MOC - It's a slice of the Pirate's Life for Me! (A Pirate Vignette!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 03:19:23 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   It’s a slice of the Pirate’s Life for Me!

A Pirate Vignette!!

On an 8 x 8 base!

the gallery at:

A MOC by Kurt Baty

enjoy

I like it a lot! Seldom has so much been captured on an 8x8 base...

Oh yes, I’m particularly impressed by the ‘cut off’ starboard ratlines.

Cheers

Richie Dulin