 Pirates / 4035
Re: HM 20 gun Frigate Minotaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:
   hello! i finished my most recent ship, HM Figate Minotaur. she is a light frigate, with 20 guns on the upper deck, and 4 carronades on the top deck.

   anyway, the goal of this ship was to break up the straight lines that lego lends itself to forming, as ships are not straight, but rather the hull is curved.

The sheer (curve) to the hull is very nice, and adds an extra touch of realism!

please let me know what you think!

Nice ship, Steve! Now all she needs is a crew.

Aaron :)