 Pirates / 4033
Re: HM 20 gun Frigate Minotaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 07:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote:

thanks for the kind words!

I’ve had the same idea to make tall masts like that, but I never had enough mast pieces to do it. I guess great minds think alike.

:-)

Looks like a great ship. You need to take some pictures with Mini-figs on it or something though, to make the pictures more interesting I think.

actually, i do think some would liven up the pics a bit. in reality, i dont have almost any right now, as i sold many of them along with some legos recently, but i will buy more, never fear!

best regards, steve