 Pirates / 338
Re: Imperial Armada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 07:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:

Don't the Amazon Adventurer Indians make a passable tribe of New Worlders?

Well, yes, if you had a ton of Achu figs, I guess it would work, but I think of
King Achu as more of a Brazilian or Peruvian (maybe Incan) Native American.  If
the islanders are from the Caribbean (as they must be, considering the fact that
they're in pirate sets), then they could very well be Arawaks, who lived in the
Bahamas at the time Columbus landed there.  I know, I don't have to be
historically accurate; it's just models we're talking about.  But historical
accuracy is my thing : ).

Mike