 Pirates / 1887
1886  |  1888
Subject:
HMS Floater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 22:27:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

By happy coincidence, I managed to throw together the upper decks &
rigging of my first foray into big ships, HMS Floater, and buy a digital
camera in the same couple of weeks.

The result is my first serious MOC for about 20 years, some pictures of
which can be seen here:

I'll eventually get something more informative together, but I just want
to show off :-)

The next one will be bigger, with useful things like hatches to get from
deck to deck. But I think that she is nicely minifig scale.
--
Tony Priestman