 Pirates / 1861
Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 13:32:25 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
I'm REALLY hoping to display two new cutters at the Lugola meeting
Saturday.

   Would one of these be...green?  Hope beyond hope!

Yes and no. The two I had planned on were the two Wolfpack ships. I did
do a third one in yellow and green. I will be needing to work up some
different cutter designs though, the 6277 cutter has some parts which
are difficult to get in a good variety of colors.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com