 Pirates / 1839
  Da Grund Fleet is #1

Okay, so, it's the only fleet at the moment - I figure this will get Frank building ships rather than collecting parts! :-) I'm only counting ships I have actually built, though they may currently be in shambles. 80 blue coats were left off the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

(...) Hmm, I'll need to list out what I've got built. I think I actually have about 70-75 classes actually built right now (or at least mostly built). I will have to try and find some time to build, I think I will blow by Bruce's 104 classes pretty (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

(...) And you would figure I would attend being just up the freeway a ways, but it seems I have to do devotion to my #1 hobby (gaming) the same day. Sorry I'll miss out. :-( Bruce Yeah, I knew you'd blow by me on fleet size - you're a bachelor! My (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

(...) Any possibility of getting together Sunday? I'm not sure about James Brown's flight schedule, but Larry Pieniazek and I have 3:30ish flights from San DiLego airport. (...) Well, there may be someone with more figures than me though, who was it (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

San DiLego is in the wrong direction from me - and Sunday's the day I'm (shudder) cleaning up the massive Lego mess with my son (hundreds of ABS corpses are strewn about in front of the Samurai castle). If Larry hasn't been there before, there is a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

(...) Put prisoners on 'em. The Incredible [Prison] Hulk! (...) Did I miss the actual inventory? I can't seem to find it. Really, we need to get these fleets into an actual room (or convention hall) together. ;) (...) I have no doubt. Hey, do (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

(...) Yes and no. The two I had planned on were the two Wolfpack ships. I did do a third one in yellow and green. I will be needing to work up some different cutter designs though, the 6277 cutter has some parts which are difficult to get in a good (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)