 Pirates / 1842
Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:55:14 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:

I'm REALLY hoping to display two new cutters at the Lugola meeting
Saturday.

And you would figure I would attend being just up the freeway a ways, but it
seems I have to do devotion to my #1 hobby (gaming) the same day.  Sorry
I'll miss out.  :-(

Any possibility of getting together Sunday? I'm not sure about James
Brown's flight schedule, but Larry Pieniazek and I have 3:30ish flights
from San DiLego airport.

Yeah, I knew you'd blow by me on fleet size - you're a bachelor!  My poor
troop list is probably smaller than your pirate-list alone.

Well, there may be someone with more figures than me though, who was it
who has over 1000 soldiers? I've probably horribly overspent on LEGO,
but what the heck, you only live once, and without a spouse to flame
broil you for over spending, that life has potential to last longer....
:-) :-)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com