 Pirates / 1840
Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:25:51 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Okay, so, it's the only fleet at the moment - I figure this will get Frank
building ships rather than collecting parts!  :-)

I'm only counting ships I have actually built, though they may currently be
in shambles.

80 blue coats were left off the troop listing.

I have a digital camera, I suppose I should get around to documenting Da
Grund Fleet (looking at current wreckage and shuddering).

Hmm, I'll need to list out what I've got built. I think I actually have
about 70-75 classes actually built right now (or at least mostly built).
I will have to try and find some time to build, I think I will blow by
Bruce's 104 classes pretty handily (heck, If I build all the cutters I
have parts for, I could probably come pretty close).

Of course I may have to rent a 15 passenger van to go to Brickfest if I
can get my fleet built...

I'm REALLY hoping to display two new cutters at the Lugola meeting
Saturday.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com