 Pirates / 1841
Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:18:49 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:

I'm REALLY hoping to display two new cutters at the Lugola meeting
Saturday.

And you would figure I would attend being just up the freeway a ways, but it
seems I have to do devotion to my #1 hobby (gaming) the same day.  Sorry
I'll miss out.  :-(

Bruce

Yeah, I knew you'd blow by me on fleet size - you're a bachelor!  My poor
troop list is probably smaller than your pirate-list alone.
:-)