 Pirates / 1860
Re: The Sea Wolves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 08:15:53 GMT

They are really cool. I love the custom sails...
..hmm that gives me an idea :)

James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

I suppose the captain is Wolf Larsen, eh, Frank?

Anyway, very nicely executed.  I have my own Sea Wolves, but their • Cutters
aren't specialized for them yet.

Frank Filz's stuff:

Maybe we can drag this board back to Pirates instead of Star Wars (of
course, if they were talking about Star Wars pirates....).

Actually, the first picture is technically showing Castle creations...

Special thanks go to Sheree Rosenkrantz for the sails.

Note that these ships are slight mods of the little cutter in 6277
Imperial Trading Post. One difference is that since I built them using a
6x10 plate instead of a 6x6 and a 4x6, I was able to replace a 1x4 brick
on each side with a 1x1, a 1x2 inverse medium slope, and a 1x2 brick. I
think it looks a little better with 4 1x2 inverse medium slopes
supporting the 2x8 plate instead of 3.

The captains are:

The Red Vulf (on the left):    Kyla Vulfsdottir
The Black Vulf (on the right): Jorek Gundersson

The yellow and green ship is unnamed and it is a pirate ship.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com