 Pirates / 1821
Re: Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:38:06 GMT

Do not worry about the sails too much, you can use muslin cut to the pattern
of the tattered sails. Look for the following.

Tall brown rigging
Black base mast pieces that are approx. 4" tall ( not the 4x4plate w/base
for mast)
Crows nest
Red or green flap pieces ( covers the gunports)
Yellow window frames with lattice work window treatments ( A set of five
complete went for $32, ouch)
Black 4 pronged lantern pieces with round 2x2plate for the top of the
prongs.
The hull sections themselves are hard to find.
Yellow flower like pieces on used on the back of the BSB

These are the pieces I usually look for especially the windows, gotta have
more windows, windows............

"George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@usa.xerox.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.pirates, Mike Timm writes:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:15:53 GMT, "Rob Drechsel"