 Pirates / 1815
Re: Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Mike Timm writes:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:15:53 GMT, "Rob Drechsel"
<robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All!  I'm in a situation where I can obtain several pirate hulls for very
cheap -or- free.  In addition to the hulls and masts, what parts are really
important to the ships?  Please give me your opnions.

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com

I'm not a real big Pirate-head but SAILS, from what I have seen
(unless you are including them in the masts) you need the sails.  I
believe that they would be the second hardest part to get after the
hulls, perhaps even harder to find than the hulls.  My reasoning is
that the mast pieces and the hulls have been available in other themes
(ok the hulls were gray, sue me! :^)   Also some people like having
more yardage (of sails) on their vessel so try and acquire more sails
for their existing vessels.
Hmm, after the sails, masts and  hull bits I'd say the minifigs are
the hardest but like I said I am not a pirate-head just an interested
observer.  (castle, drool :^)
I am sure that some of the really hooked pirate types will wander by
and fill you will more  specific/accurate info soon.

Hope this Helps,

Mike

I've already got about 20 mini-figs, and they are already in my castle's
town, but I think I can aquire more.  It sounds like most of the sails are
destroyed, and that has been bothering me.  I have to think of a way to make
sails!

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com