 Pirates / 1574
Re: Armada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:50:16 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:

Wow 1000 imperial guards! How big is the rest of her pirate collection?

It's huge - pirate complete.  Add in a few hundred pirates, a couple hundred
Islanders, and about 50 Armada and you get the idea.  There's also five of
the Imperial ships (2 blue and 3 red), 2-3 Imperial Trading Posts, and 2-3
Eldorado Fortresses.  But then Castle always was her main focus.  :)

Unless she built up those imperials primarily by buying individual
minifigs, the minifig sets, or the other small sets, she might have the
largest pirate collection. I know my collection has something on the
order of 1500 minifigs counting ALL minifigs belonging to the pirate

1,500 minifigs is nothing to sneeze at either.  What kind of breakdown do
you have (i.e. how many Imperial Guards, pirates, islanders)?

Jimmy