 Pirates / 1564
Re: Armada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jimmy Park wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Alex Marino writes:
Does anyone have a LOT of the Armada guys? I have looked around on the web
and no one seems to make big bases and such for them, and I have been
working on it I just need more of the guys for my generals and
Conquestadors(spelling?)

I know Sonya Lee has 52 of them.  Nothing compared to the 1,000 Imperial
Guards she has though.  :)

Hi, Jimmy!  It's good to see you posting again.  Have you been lurking on
LUGNET long, or just got here?

BTW guys: if you aren't familiar with the names Jimmy Park or Sonya Lee,
they are old-timers from RTL (and maybe before?).

Sonya Lee is to minifigs as Gary Istok is to classic windows.

Steve