 Pirates / 1566
Re: Armada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:48:16 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Steve Bliss writes:

Hi, Jimmy!  It's good to see you posting again.  Have you been lurking on
LUGNET long, or just got here?

Hi Steve, it's nice to see a familiar name!  I've been on lugnet for about a
week.

I've recently gotten back into Lego myself and been to Legoland four times
in the last 10 weeks!

I'll be attending a LUGOLA meeting this coming Saturday and hope to bring
about 180 quarts of Lego with me.

One of these days I'll have to get a digital camera and learn how to upload
to the net.

Jimmy

I'm happy my post spurred some activity in this newsgroup