 Pirates / 1563
Re: sails for a boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 23:49:39 GMT

+sorry, i was tired when I wrote this. I do need the scan, but not the sail
itself. the sail I need is the smaller main sail near the back.

thanx

geordan

In lugnet.pirates, Geordan Ballantree writes:
thanks for the offer but I don't need the sails. i am making custom sails
out of some of my mom's material. i don't need the sails anymore. the aft
sail is the sail at the back of the boat, thus aft means the back of the
boat, bow means the front. thanks for the getting the scans

thanx

Geordan

In lugnet.pirates, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
Hi Geordan,

I am almost sure I have a spare set of sails for this set. I'll check
tomorrow. And I can certainly make a scan for you, no problem.

What do you like most? Real sail(s) or scan?
I can make you a scan tomorrow evening, buying/trading the sails will
take a bit longer I think. Also the shipment ....

Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - The Netherlands

BTW: beeing Dutch I lack a bit of knowledge regarding English words.....
Which one is the 'aft' sail? Can you describe it a bit?

geordan ballantree schreef:

Can someone scan me the aft sail that comes in set 6271? I am making custom
sails for a boat and I need the shape and size of that sail. I have the set
but I lost that sail. My boat should be posted in about a week.

thanx

Geordan