 Pirates / 1534
1533  |  1535
Subject:
HES Valhalla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:34:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Just a quick off-topic for those with an heretical bent:

The largely MB MOC HES Valhalla (a 1940s Escort Carrier) has her own page
over at Port Block Yards
(http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/007.htm), all welcome :-)

Careful with your replies (to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...